The summer fabric masks are made of 100% silk and 100% cotton. They are perfect for a warm weather. The silk fabric cover the inside of the mask and the printed cotton - the outside. Their adjustable elastic straps allows to regulate their length.
The masks are reusable after washing and thus offers a more ecological option to disposable masks.
An interior pocket allows to insert an additional disposable layer, such as an additional filter of your choice (e.g. a surgical mask or gauze folded several times). Thus, the fabric mask can extend the life of a surgical mask.
A thin, removable wire, located on the top edge of the mask, allows adjusting the mask and adapting it to the shape of your face.
BENEFITS OF SILK
- Silk keeps your skin hydrated. It is less apt than other fibers to absorb its moisture and leaves your skin well hydrated.
- Its smooth surface provides very little friction comparing to cotton, which helps to protect your skin.
- Silk is a natural thermal regulator: it keeps cool when it's hot and keeps you warm when it's cool.
- It makes you look more youthful, thanks to the improvement of your skin’s hydration.
- It is the best choice for a sensitive skin.
The masks are uni-size. Their adjustable elastic straps regulate the length and allows to adapt the mask to different sizes.
The mask must be washed after each use, by hand or in a washing machine at 60°C (140°F).
All deliveries of masks will be made by postal letter with the tracking number in order not to increase its price. The price of delivery is included in the price of the mask.
The fabric mask is not 100% effective against viruses, including the Covid-19, but create the first barrier to avoid spreading of droplets. Wearing the mask helps not to touch your face, helps protect others when you cough or sneeze. It offers the first protection for you and for others.
To learn how to look great in a mask while staying safe click here.
For any questions contact me by mail : email@example.com